Transfer Your Domain to NameCheap.com
- Transfering is free. You will be charged $8.98, which pays for an additional year on your domain.
- All remaining time on your current registration is transferred, PLUS it's extended for one more year
- Free features include Whois Guard, URL Forwarding and Email Forwarding
- .Net and .Com renewal fees are $9.98 (plus $0.18 ICANN fee) per year
- .Org renewal fee is $9.69 pear year
- NameCheap.com also offers very competitively priced web hosting and SSL certificates
Why Transfer Your DOmain Off of GoDaddy?
Go Daddy's CEO committed elephant murder. Even non-vegetarians would want animals killed as humanely as possible. Bob Parsons gloated over his kill.
Bob Parsons didn't care that the people of that village got food. He wasn't trying to stop a rampaging and dangerous animal. He put GODADDY hats on the villagers. The whole thing was a publicity stunt. When the blacklash got to be too much, he hid behind humanitarianism
Several animal rescues and animal-related ecommerce stores have asked me to get their domain name off of Go Daddy.
To start the transfer, click a blue banner.
Help or questions? Contact Caroline here.
Transfer Domain Registration Steps
- Click the transfer banner
- Enter your domain(s) in NameCheap.com transfer window
- Checkout and pay for the transfers.
- Forward to me any email GoDaddy and NameCheap send you over the next few days.
- Send me your GODADDY and your NAMECHEAP logins and passwords.
- I will transfer the domains for you. It's a complicated process but is easy for me as I've done it many times.
New Domain Registration Steps
- Click the registration banner
- Enter your domain(s)
- Checkout and pay for the new domain
- If you're one of my animal rescues or one of my customers, please send me your namecheap.com order number.